- and thank you for visiting! I hope you enjoy your stay in my little gypsy wagon of a website. Here you will find what I currently have available in one of a kind pieces as well as some of my classic designs that make for great layering and accent pieces. I have been fortunate to adorn many a celebrity and my jewelry has graced the red carpet on many occasions. I am a one woman show so you will not see my work mass produced. I live half time in Galena, IL and spend the rest of my time in TN as a singer songwriter. More about that down the road. Any questions simply email!
- A little about my jewelry and me...google me
- I ship world wide for $7 :) Please request insurance if you choose so I will invoice you if it is available.
- What is Bronzed Brass and how do I care for it?
- Bronzed Brass is a result of my own secret hands on chemical free process I take to task here in my studio. It is 100% nickel and lead free making it extremely user friendly.
Caring for Bronzed Brass™ simply requires a light rubbing with a cotton cloth, soap and water(dry thoroughly!). Store in a fabric pouch in a cool dry place. To keep it truly stunning all that is required in actual wearing :)
AS with any fine jewelry do not expose it to perfume, lotions or hair products.
- Do you take custom orders?
- Absolutely. If you’d care for a current or past design you’ve seen elsewhere simply ask. Perhaps you’d like a style in a different color simply inquire at firstname.lastname@example.org.
I will not copy another artists work(Unless it is ACTUALLY a copy of mine:). However, I would be happy to see what you are interested in and do my best to accommodate.
- What are your wholesale requirements?
- I am no longer able to fill wholesale requests.
- Guaranteed for life!
- Due to the one of a kind & hand made nature of my work I offer a lifetime warranty on my workmanship. Please contact me via email@example.com if you need help. As an independent artist I do not offer refunds, however, you may exchange for another item.
- What forms of payment do you accept?
We gladly accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, or regular account payments all through PayPal.
- How secure is this store?
This store uses PayPal for payments, and PayPal automatically encrypts your confidential information in transit from your computer to ours using the Secure Sockets Layer protocol (SSL) with an encryption key length of 128-bits (the highest level commercially available).
- Do I need a PayPal account to purchase from this store?
No, you are not required to have a PayPal account to purchase from this store. Although if you already have a PayPal account you may use it.